Thursday, July 01, 2010

Kathee left this poem in the comments yesterday.





There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not the mark of weakness,
but of power.
They speak more eloquently
than 10,000 tongues.
They are the messengers
of overwhelming grief,
of deep contrition,
and of unspeakable love.
- Washington Irving




For those of you who left comments;
Thank you for your wisdom, comfort and love.
Thank you for your strength, for sharing and for being so wonderfully articulate.

I wish I could write as well as you all do to tell you
how much your support means to me and to the other readers.


Thank you for making me cry with each comment.
And thank you for reminding me that God is near and
I am not alone.


Love you.
Mean it.


****

Even with all the beautiful things I have seen in the last few weeks....

I still love faces the most.


DSC_0536-2 copy


DSC_0552-2

DSC_9940-2shsmcrbw

DSC_9937-2


DSC_6705-3


DSC_5869-2

DSC_5027-2

Bet cha didn't know Janet was such a clown!



Happy Thursday Friends!

Encourage one another...you are so very good at it!

Love,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.