Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.



Oh! I like these questions a lot!

But, I can not answer them yet.

I will be gone all morning but when I come back this afternoon, I will answer the Feast and I surely have a hoot reading your answers!!!


******


Emma will be coming along to Flame this morning. The theme in Art class is India. Emma will come and speak and wear her punjabi. Katie will wear her punjabi too :o)

I will help with drama even tho my voice seems to have taken a holiday.


Back in flash....

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.