Friday, November 30, 2007

Blu Domain is counting down to Christmas with a visit with hot shot photographers.
Here are the questions they ask all the photographers!


I thought I'd pose the questions to you....all of my hot shot commenters :o)




My name...
My website.....
I hail from ....

1. All I want for Christmas is....

2 My favorite holiday cocktail....

3. My favorite holiday party hors d'oeuvre....

4. The average price I spend per gift....

5. My favorite gift to give during the holidays ....

6. Something overrated about the holidays ....

7. Something I must have before Christmas ....

8. One thing I always do during the holidays ...

9. Where I love to shop for the holidays .....

10. A holiday tradition I have ....

11. One thing you won't find me doing during the holidays...



There.

That should keep you occupied until I return this afternoon.

I am all prayed up so things will either go more smoothly this morning at rehearsal,
or it will all fall apart and I will be tested again.


All I know is, Katie is still sleeping so I haven't yelled at her today.

And that's a really good start ;o)


**********


The Packers lost and Brett is hurt.

10-2 is still a great season.

I heard last night that thirteen wins buys you a week off before the playoffs.

That is the goal now.

Ten days until the next game.

Knowing Brett, he will be fine by then.



Thanks for the emails and comments during the game.
That was fun!



**********


Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Star and angels gave the sign.

~Christina Rossetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.