Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?





DSC_9485 copy-brenda actions

I bought some new black and white Actions yesterday.

I love, love, love this black and white.

And while we are looking at this beautiful little face, this is Katie's very wonderful little friend.
She lives in our neighborhood. And she is moving away.
We are all very, very sad.

So, we are not going to think about it any more today.

The End.


*******


Let's see, what else?

I made another new recipe last night. It was kind of boring and not so great.
I'll post the pictures and tale on Monday.



We went on a walk around the neighborhood yesterday.
Katie rode her bike.

We saw a robin.



I drove around town after dropping Katie off at gymnastics to see if I could see
anything pretty to take pictures of.

I took a picture of myself in the rear view mirror. Cause I have some new glasses.
20080313_6030-2

This is harder to do than you can imagine.

That's why it's so bad.

And I came across this.

20080313_6033-2

It is not as tall as it looks. Possibly as high as a two story house.
It is still in use. For what, I don't know.
It was making noise.



That, my friends, is my exciting life.


Don't you wish you were me?



Now go and answer those amusing questions!
We could use a little fun around these parts :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. Lost talk always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.