Thursday, March 13, 2008

Idol, Moonbeams, and Patience


Dear American Idol,

Please stop having the bottom three contestants sing a second time.
It makes no sense to showcase the worst songs of the night.

I would suggest asking the judges or America for that matter to choose their two favorite songs
of the night and having those contestants sing their songs again.

You may think you are being kind, but you are not.

It doesn't work for the contestants nor does it work for us!

Change it up, please.

Love,
Moonbeam

front view
Such a pretty night.

I heard a a cardinal this morning.

I love that sound.

He was calling to the robin.

I'm sure of it.



********

Among other things, I am impatient for Spring....



Patience: A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue. ~Ambrose Bierce


You can't see Canada across lake Erie, but you know it's there. It's the same with spring. You have to have faith, especially in Cleveland. ~Paul Fleischman


People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. ~Rogers Hornsby


It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain



We are always waiting for something, aren't we.

We might as well get use to it.

It is not bound to change.



Living in the moment.
Want to join me?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.