Monday, June 16, 2008

Beets.


20080613_1957


When was the last time you ate beets?
Really now. Does anyone eat beets?

I had some for lunch the other day.
Here is my recipe.

Beets
Butter
salt
pepper

I think they are delicious.
These were from a can.

I don't know if my sister's remember, but our mom liked beets.
And she never made me eat lima beans.


******

When does one out grow Ring Pops?

20080614_2034-2

Patrick always remembers to bring Katie a Ring Pop when he goes to the store.



I hope they never outgrow a spontaneous waltz in the rain!

20080614_2021-2


****

Oh and FYI....

A bag of coleslaw purchased at the grocery store is not the same quantity as a head of cabbage and a carrot.

I tried to make home made coleslaw yesterday and I ended up with ColeSlaw Soup.

Ew.

Even too wet for me.

You don't need to see a picture of that do you???


***

Here's wishing you successful culinary adventures and a sweet waltz with someone you love.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.