Wednesday, June 04, 2008

**********



20080603_1760-awm


What makes us laugh?
What is funny?


I have been thinking about those questions since I opened up this picture of Katie yesterday.

What did I say or do that make her laugh so hard?


I'm not exactly sure.
But, I think she is laughing at herself and at me.

Do you know how to write a funny story? Actually set out to write a funny line or story.

I don't think I do.

If something funny comes out of me, it is entirely spontaneous!


What do you think is funny?


1. Funniest Book (Author)
2. Funniest Movie
3. Funniest Comedian
4. Funniest Sitcom
5. Funniest Word


Encourage on another,
Donna

p.s. It took me two hours to write this post.
That. is tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.