Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Twister-1894-otte

It's a twister!

A little eight year old, red-headed twister!

In the Wizard of Oz, one of the farm hands says with a New York accent,

"It's a twist-a"

It has become part of the vernacular.

You pick up those things when you see a movie forty times.


But what is really going on is......a hair cut.

Katie got her hair cut, tra la la la la la.



20080609_1893-220080609_1892-2

Seven inches. Gone.

And we all think it's adorable!


******


That Cold Pasta Salad Everyone Makes.


20080610_1908

On Sunday I decided to make TCPSEM.

I don't think I had ever made it before....and if I did it was 25 years ago.

But I had such a tasty one at the grad party I attended on Saturday that I wanted to give it a try.
(And Emma's friend's mother makes one that she is kind of famous for....and I had that one recently too)


So here are the ingredients I choose.

Medium Shell Pasta
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Broccoli
Celery
Red Pepper
Onion
Shredded Carrot
Black Olives

Wishbone Italian Dressing


I liked everything about it except for the dressing.
To be honest. I am not crazy about that Wishbone Italian Dressing.

Tell me, what do you use on TCPSEM?

I want a better Italian Dressing.

One without that weird aftertaste. Does anyone know what I mean?

It can be bottled or home made.

It just has to be better. (Lighter maybe)


*******

20080610_1911-2

We heart you too, sweetie.

We heart you, too.


*****

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.