Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Babe


20080625_2744ku

Baseball season has started for us.

The rec program in our little town makes me proud.
I love the way the children's sports are run.

Easy, instructive, fun, sweet.



Dave Barry:
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.



Phil Rizzuto:
I'm glad I don't play anymore. I could never learn all those handshakes.


When Steve and I die, we are going to be buried in the same cemetery, 60-feet 6-inches apart. ~Tim McCarver, who caught all of Steve Carlton's games, 1977





One of the most beautiful pieces of movie making...ever.

It's perfection.



********

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE


Interesting dances last night.
I totally love the unusual and weird.

But, I do not care for the disco choreographer.
Her dances look clunky and don't have the quick little ball change I think should be in a disco dance.

I just don't know why they don't consult me on these matters.


~disco donna


Thoughts?



******



I'm not sure this link will work.
Please let me know if it doesn't.


The pictures in this link were taken by a wonderful photographer over at Flickr.
She is someone who has become 'famous' because of her wonderful creative eye and huge flickr following.

Now she is about to deliver twins; long desired and beloved babies.

The photographs of her belly are one of a kind and really special. (all self-portraits)

Take a look if you can.

Sesame Ellis


"The happiest days are when babies are born."
GWTW



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.