Monday, June 09, 2008

School is never "Out".

Not if the world is your classroom...and your are curious!

A month or so ago we learned of Dr. Walter R. Tschinkel and his interest in ants.

Tschinkel's Bio





Gather round. This is so interesting.



*******

Most outdoor plans were dashed as we had lots of rain all weekend. Even our big summer parade was cancelled.

Katie's friend came over on Sunday afternoon and they played in the sprinkler since it was a bit cool for the pool.
69 degrees. But they tried their hardest to convince me otherwise.

20080608_1858-2


Bed In Summer

In winter I get up at night,
And dress by yellow candle light.
In summer quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day,

I have to go to bed and see
The birds still hopping on the tree,
Or hear the grown up people's feet
Still going past me in the street,

And does it not seem hard to you,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
And I should like so much to play,
To have to go to bed by day?

by Robert Louis Stevenson




(That is possibly my favorite poem.)




I worked for many, many hours editing and uploading the pictures for the on-gallery for my clients.
I am delighted with how it turned out...and that I learned so much in the process.

20080525_1334-dbp




******

I am curious.

Do you like black and white pictures?
Would you order black and white pictures?


20080607_1814-leahbw


I happen to love them.
But I want to know what you think!


Thanks!



Encourage one another,
Donna







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.