Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's a marshmallow world in the winter,
When the snow comes to cover the ground,
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day,
I wait for it all year round.



DSC_1834-6DSC_1827-5


In winter, it's a marshmallow world....




Oh! Frank and Dean, you are marvelous!





DSC_1815

Sooc....


DSC_1815-5

crop, sharpen, contrast.

I switched a little switch in my camera and went from vivid to normal color saturation...and I really like what I'm seeing.
It seemed this time of year the only thing vivid did was exaggerate the color casts.

I do not shoot infants on vivid either.
I'm all about easy editing and if I can remember to set my camera up right when I'm shooting,
my images turn out some much better right out of camera!



*****





SNOW

The fenceposts wear marshmallow hats
On a snowy day;
Bushes in their night gowns
Are kneeling down to pray—
And all the trees have silver skirts
And want to dance away.

~Dorothy Aldis (my very favorite)



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.