Friday, December 31, 2010

What a year it was!

I was all positive and light in January....


DSC_1356-3


Katie and I bumbled about in our usual routine of basketball, school and home.

DSC_1149-fdcrree

And then I got a tragic haircut.


22/365

This was my disguise.
Yo.


February started out normal enough...


DSC_3252-2

I drove off without Katie as she chased after me for a city block.



39/365

It snowed and it snowed and it snowed some more.



DSC_3751-2cr1cr

I offered my first workshop and it sold out instantly.


And then we were floored by the news of our Susie being sick.

SKkissing

We knew it was very bad right from the start. Inoperable butterfly glioblastoma.
I lost hope and could not pray.
You all prayed for us.

Thank you.


March was a time to love Sue.


DSC_4136-2


53/365



Katie was my sweet companion thru it all.
She is my little honey.
She looked at me with such love and would hold my hand as I cried every day.


DSC_5337-3

April brought more traveling to see Sue.


DSC_5255-3

The love was the richest kind.

loveyoumeanit-2


DSC_5220-crnew

Beloved Sister. Gone too soon.
You were not suppose to die.



May brought mourning and soul searching and consoling and too many tears to count.



irish twin



DSC_6638-3




nancy
IMG_0052-3
jjwhole group
IMG_0051cr


a five k to raise funds for brain cancer research




DSC_6919

my logo and biz cards were completed and I thought they were perfect.


June.


DSC_9633-2

In June I hosted my second workshop.

It was super fun.


DSC_9950-22

DSC_0082-2

We took a family trip to San Francisco.

DSC_9902-2

Where Di and I met in real life.

It was so uncomfortable meeting her for the first time.

NOT!


DSC_0300-2

We saw pretty things.

DSC_4158

But my heart was still broken.
It would be a few more months before I would stop crying.



Tune in tomorrow for July thru December.

Those first six months have worn me out.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Love one another, and as Sue would say,

Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.