Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Katie was building a fort and she found some very fun shapes in the snow.
She brought that big Wisconsin into the house to show me and I quickly shooed her out....


DSC_1579

She labeled her shapes for the world to see.
It's so much more fun to share things that delight you than to keep them to yourself.

I feel that same way about pictures.


DSC_1651-6


"Surely we can do for one day that which seems impossible for a lifetime. "

Di left this quote in the comments yesterday.
It reminds me that worrying about tomorrow is useless.
In fact, it's worse than useless, it's a robber of life and joy.

God gives us the strength to get thru today.

And then tomorrow, He will give us strength for that day.





I taught Katie this joke.

We think it's super funny.


Nothing is worth more than this day. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


The future is no place to place your better days. ~Dave Matthews


The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. ~Abraham Lincoln


I'm pretty sure I love Abraham Lincoln.





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.