Monday, December 20, 2010

A real live Christmas Miracle brought to you by The Bloggess

I followed along and read posts out loud to the girls about this touching story over the weekend.

I am sure that no one is more surprised than The Bloggess that her simple act of kindness blossomed into
a beautiful bouquet of love and hope that has touched thousands of lives.

I'm glad I caught wind of it on Twitter.


****

Here are some other lovelies who do loving things for others, because they love to do loving things.

cindygingerbread


The Teacher-Angels of BoCoMo in the construction biz; making gingerbread houses for the children so they can decorate them.

You are making a difference, I know you are...because love always wins.


***


My heart is touched when I see how people love one another.
Yes, this is a a cruel and painful world,
but it is also filled with so much compassion and tenderness for others.


"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
~Shakespeare





20081231_4277-2sparta




“Preach the gospel at all times. Use words if necessary.”



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.