Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. --Helen Keller


DSC_1635-6


In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world. --Jesus Christ


DSC_1557-6

Saint Teresa
(1515-1582)


Let nothing disturb thee,
Nothing affright thee
All things are passing;
God never changeth;
Patient endurance
Attaineth to all things;
Who God possesseth
In nothing is wanting;
Alone God sufficeth.




Thank you for the sincere and thoughtful comments yesterday.

After a disappointing weigh in this morning, I am switching gears as best I can and
being thankful for the sunshine. It's super bright.
I like it!
The water tower across the street was pink this morning from the sunrise. Pretty.




Where is Cher when I need her?

LOL


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.