Monday, December 13, 2010

DSC_1711

We decorated the tree on Saturday afternoon.




DSC_1784

And we also cleared off the kitchen table.

This table makes me immensely more joyful and filled with peace than the tree does.


I know. I am weird.


DSC_1705

Here is the garland at night.

It's long.

It was made by a woman here in Madison. She was selling stings of garland at the school bazzar.

I rarely buy things like this....
I'm happy I did.

DSC_1724

It has birds on it and the colors are perfection.


DSC_1789

This one is fine.

Remember when we said fine?

It was in the 70's.

"Oh! He's fine."


Anyway.... back to decorating....



DSC_1769-6 copy




Wishing you beautiful colors and warm memories and clean spaces.

Love
Donna

p.s. I sure wish my comments weren't acting so wacky today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.