Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The Empire State Building all decked out for Westminster


If I lived in New York I would be delighted by the lighting of the Empire State building.
I don't know why...it just tickles my fancy :o)


" Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up...it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there... "
-Terry Mckay, An Affair to Remember


"A movie! That's your problem! You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie."
-Becky, Sleepless in Seattle


Ahh...Movies to Remember,

___________

Katie received a valentine from a little girl at gymnastics yesterday. It is so precious to her..this morning when we were exercising (a.k.a. dancing to Shania) she asked, "Can I dance with my valentine?"

That's what I like about little ones. They find happiness in such small things.

Encourage one another,
Donna











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.