Saturday, February 14, 2004

"Nunc scio quit sit amor."



"When my life is through
and the angels ask me to recall
the thrill of it all.

Then I will tell them I remember, tell them I remember,
tell them I remember...you."

-Johnny Mercer, sung by Frank Ifield 1962
One of mom and dad's favorites.

_________

My favorite Shakespeare quote...for today;

Come, gentle night;--come, loving, black-brow'd night,
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.—

Romeo and Juliet
Act III Scene 2

_____________


Here is one from the movies...I am not going to tell. Can anyone guess what movie this comes from?

"Nothing can keep us apart. Our love will last 'til the stars turn cold."

Try to stay away from the movie quote sites :o)
I'll post the answer tonight if no one has guessed yet.

As you wish,
Donna


"Nunc scio quit sit amor."
Lat., "Now I know what love is."
-Virgil

Will you be mine, PB?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.