Friday, February 06, 2004

The not so Quiet Life





Here is the newest addition the our household. Emma is the proud owner of a Laney Amp. It is good and loud! She is thrilled.

I now listen for the guitar parts in the music I hear..this is new and different, but fun. I want Emma to learn to play China Grove by the Doobie Brothers. Good and loud :o)

"Little by little, one travels far."
-J.R.R. Tolkien

How cool is this?






I have never had a vanity license plate. But you can go and play around and make your own at the following fun and free site.

http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

The Windex Story

Do you remember the Windex jokes from My Big Fat Greek Wedding?

Well, I am a bit reluctant to let you in on a family secret. I was a very silly girl when I was young. One might say foolish :o)
While cleaning a mirror one morning I decided that Windex would make a very good astringent. If if made windows clean and shiny...it ought to make my face clean and shiny. And it didn't smell that different from Stridex! So I wiped some Windex on my cheeks and a pimple here and there....and all I came away with was very dry, red cheeks.

I was a bit embarrassed by my experiment and never told anyone I tried this...UNTIL The Movie came out and the Windex was used for blemishes!

I am even Greeker than I thought! :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.