Friday, February 13, 2004

I like to watch.
In the world of homeschoolers and thinkers and doers...I am the black sheep.
I really like to watch....television. I am one of the lost masses who sits and stares at the boob tube.
It is my background noise. It is my entertainment.

I don't feel badly about it, until I read how awful it is to watch television.

Yet, I am not moved....I like to watch.

My favorite shows are...

Regis and Kelly....they make me laugh
Jeopardy....daily game playing with paper and pen...
Oprah...except when she is being too serious and preachy
Friends, The Bachelorette, The Apprentice, Nick and Jessica The Newlyweds, Road Show, Baby Story, All My Children, Designer's Challenge, and on and on...

My family likes to watch too. What a surprise!

Law and Order, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Law and Order, 24, football, golf, basketball...Law and Order.

George Shrinks, Dragon Tales, Dora and Aladdin.



That's it.....my skeleton.

Where's the clicker?
Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.