Sunday, February 29, 2004

Heaven Came Down and Glory Filled My Soul

God came down and lived in this same world as a man.
He showed us how to live in this world, subject to its vicissitudes
and necessities, that we might be changed-not into an angel or a
storybook princess, not wafted into another world, but changed into saints in this world.
The secret is Christ in me,
no me in a different set of circumstances.
-Elisabeth Elliot


"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you,"
Is 66:13



O what a wonderful, wonderful day, day I will never forget;
After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met.
O what a tender, compassionate friend, He met the need of my heart;
Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.

Chorus
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, (filled my soul)
When at the cross the Savior made me whole; (made me whole)
My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day,
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul! (filled my soul)
-John W. Petersen

Being changed,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Exсeptional poѕt hoωever I was wondеring if уοu сould writе a littе more on this
    topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

    my website :: shopping

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.