Friday, December 31, 2004

Final Friday Five of 2004

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

3. What do you hope the new year brings?

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?


We have come around to my least favorite holiday :o)
It is better for me not to even think about what we are suppose to be doing on New Years (having tons of fun) because I am usually in my pajamas by seven.

All the great expectations that go with New Years Eve only serve to make it the loneliest night of the year.

So perhaps I will skip it all together :o)

So long 2004...

It was a very good year...

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.