Friday, December 17, 2004

Name-game Friday Five

I love naming things...well actually not things...people and pets.
I do not name cars or any other machines...but I do think it is clever when people do this...

So...

1. Are you happy with your name? If not, what would you name yourself?
2. If you had twins, a boy and a girl, what would you name them?
3. Tell us some of your pets names.
4. Do you think your name affects your personality?
5. What do you think inspires you to like a name?





THE ornament made by our mother. Esther Jean.

Sue and Cindy...I'll bet you have not seen this in a long time! Do you remember making ornaments with mom around the kitchen table in Elmhurst? I'll bet you were too little Cindy.

This is the ornament that means to most to me when I take it out of the box every Christmas. It was made with our mother's hands...it is priceless.

Encourage one another,
Donna Elsie Booba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.