Friday, February 16, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty One


Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?

I would like a song. Something that made me smile and boogie a little when it rang.
That Gnarls Barkley song...yes, that's a good one. But I think I would love to have the song, Until You Come Back to Me by Aretha Franklin.
That song always makes me smile!



Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

Sunny with a high probability of laughter!

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

Blogging.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?

Oh, I would read the Bible.
My address book.
The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence.

I can't wait to read your answers on this one.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?

It would be Chocolate and Amaretto and it would be truffle-like and it would be perfectly delicious and it would have no calories!
It would be called Heaven.


Fine Art Friday




Distant Poplars
~Monet

Friday already.

Where does the week go....

Thanks for spending a little time with me.
Sincerely.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.