Friday, February 02, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine


Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.



Fine Apparel





This is our mother's coat. I took a picture of it for Wendy yesterday because she just finished knitting a swing coat with a fur collar. I thought she would like to see our moms.

I'll bet Janice and Janet do not remember this coat.
It is suede and mink. It is from Marshall Field's and Co.
And the size. Well, the size is not to be found. But Emma weighs under 130.
Can you imagine our mother of seven fit this coat!?

We must get our zaftig figures from Dad's side of the family :o)

But I digress.

It's so beautiful.





The button as art.


******

Anything to discuss today? Grey's Anatomy perhaps?

Here are my impressions.

There is no way a Clinic could be put together in a little over a week.
Just so completely unbelievable I was driven to distraction.

Burke is manipulative and they are the most ridiculous couple on television.
But, she can send me that ring.

Is it really possible to become lucid for a day?
Poor Meredith. What a mother. ick.

George and Calliope Ifegenia Torres married in Vegas.
Smart! Not!

I'll stop there.
Take it away.....


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.