Thursday, February 22, 2007



Have you done your taxes yet?
I'm going to HRBlock today.
It makes me nervous, every time I go.
Dealing with money and the government, just makes me nervous.


******

I can save you two hours.
Here is the highlight of American Idol last night.
Lakisha

Janet, Jordin was excellent, too!
She was really confident for one so young!
Beautiful girl.


***********


Are you ready to predict what will happen tonight on Grey's Anatomy?
Who will die?


***********

I got sucked into the Anna Nicole hearing yesterday afternoon, specifically when Larry-the real father-Birkhead was speaking.

What can I say, but the judge is a fool and an egomaniac.

Bury Anna in the plot she bought for herself.
Do the DNA tests.
And take that baby away from Howard-the leach-Stern.

~Judge Booshay


***********

Gotta run,
Katie is thirsty and she can not lift the jug of milk.
Motherhood calls.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.