Friday, February 23, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two



Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.


Fine Art Friday

My sister, Sue, recommended I highlight some of the things we are planning on seeing on our, from now on to be know as, Mad Dash Thru Paris, Florence and Rome.
I hear the Mona Lisa is small and behind glass, yet I look forward to seeing it in person. Art work has a different effect on us when we see it in person, don't you think?

We might do this:

Every Friday from 6 to 10 p.m., free admission for young people under 26. Reduced admission for everyone else!







Leonardo Da Vinci

for close up's and background information go here


Grey's Anatomy

Well...how did you like the show?

For the briefest moment I thought Mer might die.
But it was brief.

How about what Derek said to Ellis? I was glad he said it but also horrified.

zzy is acting like a 3rd grader. "We're friends. (pout, pout) Callie can't be your friend, too"
I personally don't hang around with anyone who acts so childish, so this behavior is odd to me.

I liked the Sloan/Addison deal.
Funny that Sloan doesn't know what a 'ho' Addison has become.

And let me just say, serial infidelity, is a pretty serious flaw.

I liked how Cristina touched Meredith's feet and knew to try again.
"Ouch' was an unexpected and funny first word :o)
I also liked that Burke told her to go back to her because 'she is your person'.

Jeffery Dean Morgan is a very gifted actor.
Did you see his face when he 'felt' Izzy.
I know this might seem corny to the average bear,
but I was 'into' it...
and I knew what he was feeling before he even had to say it.
That is a gift.

I can not wait to her what you all have to say!

Don't forget the Friday Feast. I want to hear about your miracles!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.