Thursday, February 08, 2007



This was taken out my back door just a few moments ago.
Isn't it pretty.
Click to pic to see it larger.
So nice.

I still feel the cold around my shoulders from opening the door.
It's winter in Wisconsin
and I'm glad.




From December to March, there are for many of
us three gardens -
the garden outdoors,
the garden of pots and bowls in the house,
and the garden of the mind's eye.
- Katherine S. White







February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March.
- Dr. J. R. Stockton




A sweet poem.



If apples were pears
And peaches were plums
And the rose had a different name.
If tigers were bears
And fingers were thumbs
I'd love you just the same.



Wishing you beauty in it's many and varied forms.

It's all around.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.