Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I just can't think of anything to talk about this morning...

It's winter.
I'm not moved to share any of the books I am reading.
My menu is not too exciting.
and how many times do you need to hear about my walks and sledding adventures.
(albeit thrilling for Katie and me :o)

I'm actually thoroughly enjoying my life in it's even-ness and lack of drama.
...Although it is speeding by at an alarming rate.
...and it's starting to freak me out.

Does anyone else feel this way?

How can it be the 20th already.

zip. zip. zip goes life.............

"Time and tide wait for no man."

No indeedy.





Sister Sue went to Arizona to visit Nancy, Janice and Janet last weekend.
Read about it at Janet's blog and see a great picture!
Janet's blog
Love you!
Oh, how I wish we did not all live so far away from one another.

Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.