Saturday, October 11, 2008

Are you confused about the economy? the election? the decisions made by the Green Bay Packers?

Well, I'm not as confused by those things as I am confused by these three actresses.

I can not keep them straight.

And I never would have been able to remember any of their names or their movies if my children hadn't set me straight.


The is Rachel McAdams. I remember her from The Mean Girls.





I'm sure a lot of you know her from The Notebook.





Here she is with brown hair. Still so pretty. But messing with my head.






This is Amy Adams.

Mc Adams, Adams. The problem is clear right off.












She was wonderful in Enchanted.




And expecting in Junebug.


This is not Junebug. This is Isla Fischer





As you can tell, she is really expecting. I think she is Borat's girlfriend.

No comment.

She was in Definitely, Maybe, Wedding Crashers and Horton Hears a Who.





This picture proves my point. She looks so much like Amy Adams in this picture it's freaky.


And one other thing....









Am I the only one who gets Aguilera and Stefani mixed up?



Eletelphony

Once there was an elephant,
Who tried to use the telephant -
No! no! I mean an elephone
Who tried to use the telephone -
(Dear me! I am not certain quite
That even now I’ve got it right.)

Howe’er it was, he got his trunk
Entangled in the telephunk;
The more he tried to get it free,
The louder buzzed the telephee -
(I fear I’d better drop the song
Of elephop and telephong!)

Laura E. Richards




Now we can all rest easy. I am sure ;o)
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.