Saturday, October 18, 2008

Let's help Jolie out.

She mentions in the comments that she can't remember the title to a favorite childhood book.
It is about a little farm girl during the depression who receives a homemade doll.

Any ideas? I just know one of you will think of it!



***

I am re-reading Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisters.

In the book, Vivi calls exclamations points, bats and balls.

Isn't that cute and funny?
I don't remember ever hearing that term.

I, like Sidda, enjoy those cute little bats and balls.

I also happen to like 'bread crumbs'...

What else could you call ellipses?



***

On Thursday I arrived 30 minutes early for the volleyball photo shoot.

Katie helped find the nice light and then flitted around the grounds exploring and pretending to sing like a rapper.


Elastigirl
I love my Elastigirl :o)


20081016_1426-2

I thought the light in the garage would be sweet. And it was if you like orange.
I expected blue light in the cool garage. But instead got orange.
Yuck.

Black and white seemed to be the best way to go.



We did take a picture on the OUTSIDE of the garage.

So tuff!


***

20081014_1293-2bw

Is it any wonder I love taking pictures of people.

Shiny, happy people.

Look at the chubby little hand!

20081014_1160-2

Did I tell you? I rode on this little train.


Life is short!

Enjoy!!!

******This just in. Thank you Ashpags.




Sarah Palin sounds like lots of people I know ;o)



Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. Learn God's truth and pass it on, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.