Tuesday, October 21, 2008

christmas3/first attempt

I am growing younger and my mind is growing stronger every single day.

And it is all because of photography and photoshop.

Above you see my first attempt at using a card template.

I think I can get there...eventually.

I would love to be able offer cards to my clients for graduation and Christmas and baby announcements and this is the first step in that direction.

But seriously, I have never stretched my grey matter so much in my whole life.

So while it hurts like all get out, I know it is good for me in the long run.

And, shhhhhhh, it's kind of fun :o)


HEY! And guess what I just thought of...I can order these cards in two different papers....and it can be a business expense :o)

Samples, don't cha know.


****For those of you still sticking with DWTS, oh how I loved the jitterbug last night.

Wasn't that fun!!! And how cute was Julianna in that Lucy get up!!

I thought Brooke's dance was more difficult and better.
But I completely enjoyed both of the jitterbugs.

And the hustle!!!

How great was that?










And do you want to know something really fun???

I asked my husband after the show last night, when he came up from the basement where he was watching football;

Would you like to take dance class with me?

And he said.

Yes. He would do that with me.


Yippee!!


Now I need to find a nice dance studio here in Madison.

Any ideas?


***


We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.