Monday, October 27, 2008

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON YOUTUBE!






This was by far my favorite part of High School Musical 3.

I love that Gabriella wears dresses almost all the time.
I just think it is a sweet choice.




Did you see the movie?
What did you think?

We went before noon on Saturday and it was only $10.00 for the two of us.
Pretty nice, huh?
I didn't know about that deal.



20081027_2121

On the way home from Green Bay last night I took some pictures.
My camera on auto focus was having fits not knowing what to focus on...so I put it on manual focus and
experimented.

The yellow blob..that kind of looks like a creepy face; the golden arches :o)


****


20081024_2063-2


You can only be composed and still for so long when you are eight years old.








20081024_2067-2



The elastic heart of youth cannot be compressed into one constrained shape long at a time.
Mark Twain





Have you read Tom Sawyer?

You should.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.