Saturday, October 04, 2008

DSC_8850



'I'll love you, dear, I'll love you
Till China and Africa meet,
And the river jumps over the mountain
And the salmon sing in the street,

'I'll love you till the ocean
Is folded and hung up to dry
And the seven stars go squawking
Like geese about the sky.



Those are a few of the lines from a poem by
W. H. Auden

I spotted them on a picture over at Flickr.

They grabbed my heart right away!



******


I thought I would mention that I have a recipe blog.
It's been sitting on the sidebar for about five years.
Not too much action over there but my favorite recipes are listed
including the Italian Beef that I will be making tomorrow and my mother's spaghetti sauce
that will be used in the lasagna I will be making this afternoon.

They are truly my favorites and most of them are super simple!

Take a peek.


Recipes I have known and loved


Happy Weekend!

Patrick, Katie and I are the only ones awake.
Katie is wondering when everyone will wake up.

It's hard waiting for the big kids to wake up.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.