Wednesday, October 22, 2008

20081021_1957

Don't those leaves really look like they are blowing.






4 Things Meme

A) Four places I go over and over

1. Blessed Sacrament School
2. Miller Grocery Store
3. The Mobil Station
4. Outside to take pictures


B) Four people who e-mail me regularly

1. My husband to say he will be late.
2. Lynn
3. krg
4. The Tammys


C) Four of my favorite places to eat

1. I like to eat the onion rings at Quivey's Grove
2. I love Biaggi's, especially their bread and oil thing
3. Outback
4. Bagels Forever. Fresh Salt Bagels.


D) Four places you'd rather be

I'm pretty content. But if we're talking vacay...

1. Maui Hawaii.
2. Paris France
3. Arizona to visit Janice and Janet. It's been too long.
4. New YoRk, NEW YORK.


E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over

Are we talking reruns?
If we are talking reruns;

1. Andy Griffith
2. Seinfeld
3. America's Next Top Model (I can't look away)
4. Amazing Race


Spotted at my friend

Melene's blog.



***

I have a photoshoot tomorrow.
Kris and I are still deciding on the time....

But Kris. I think we need to do later afternoon.

And here is why...


The light.

It's so beautiful in the late afternoon.


20081021_1968-2


20081021_1975sea
20081021_1975seabw20081021_1975seatra

3:00-5:00??

Can you manage that?
Katie would have to be with us,
but she and Katie could play while I shoot Leah.

Your thoughts?



***

Who is voting for Cloris L?
I wanna know.


You are welcome to take the meme if you need something to talk about on your blog.
Or you can answer some or all of the questions in the comments.


Off to take Katie to school, go to Mass and solve a mystery.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.