Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Five


I just spotted these over at Fridayfive.org and thought they looked like tons of fun ;o)


Who in your life is as dizzy as a dingbat? (I changes this one ;o)
Who in your life is as happy as a clam?
Who in your life is as mad as a wet hen?
Who in your life is as stubborn as a mule?
Who in your life is as quiet as a mouse?




******

The Before picture.

DSC_5091

Here is how my hair looked this morning at 6:58.

DSC_5855

Here is my honey.

He does not want any credit for the special things he does for me but to me it is the best part of the story.

So sorry charlie.

I love you and I'm telling.

Patrick surprised me with a haircut and color and pedicure this week.

He arranged it all and had to do quite a bit of detective work to figure it all out.

He knew I would continue to put off getting a haircut and color until I was desperate.
He knows I hate to spend money on myself.
He knows I will not turn down a gift.
(That's just ungracious.)


It's all paid for already so I don't have to worry my pretty little head.

Me and the Queen. We don't carry money.



Stay tuned for the After picture and possibly a talkie blog.
(My buddy Kathy asked for a new talkie blog and I aim to please ;o)




***

I have too much going on for my mind to hold it all in lately.
I think I need to get a better plan, a better strategy.
I think I will start with a big calendar and some colored pens.

I don't like this losing-my-marbles feeling very much.



Encourage one another,
Donna-who is off to find her marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.