Saturday, October 03, 2009

DSC_2516-2


A turn of the heel....

It took some time...but I finally left the land of knit three, purl one.

For such a little girl, Katie sure has LONG shins.

Katie longstockings.

For sure.

I was starting to worry that I would run out of yarn...but that ball looks plenty big.

I think. I hope.


****

I whipped up a delicious seven layer salad for dinner last night.
Remember when seven layer salad was the hip thing on every banquet table?
I do.

I saw some in the grocery store yesterday and I thought...I can make that and I can make that real good.

I do not put green peppers on mine. Green peppers give me a tummy ache.

I fried enough bacon so I can make potato soup today....it is best with a little bacon and cheese.

Yesterday it was homemade chicken soup. Today....potato soup...tomorrow Ree's tomato soup.

This has been a really soupy week.

Low fifties and cloudy equal soup on the brain.

And I guess.....seven layer salad.

?



******



7624_145806536937_25313536937_2866741_5101683_n
Photo NOT taken by me.


This girls head is larger than her hips.

This is so distorted in so many ways....
I really don't think this girl looks like this in real life...

It's bad photography/photoshop sending a bad message.

What do you think?


(I looked at other Ralph Lauren adds before posting this one... all the other ones I saw were very normal.
This poor girl looks like a lollipop.)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.