Friday, October 23, 2009

DSC_1589-2cr
This is Cindy's son. I love this picture of him. I have seen him laugh like this many times.
He is a sweetheart!


momloves

It is hard to be yourself in front of the camera.

I know.

One must think of funny things to say and suggest to make people take a leap of faith and forget themselves....


DSC_3160-12

I don't think I would have gotten this....


DSC_3182

without this :o)


DSC_3156

or this....


And that's what make it so much fun for me to come home and look at what I have captured!!

And then if everything is in focus and exposed properly.

Hooray!


Friday Five.....

1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu?

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad?

3. Will you get a flu shot?

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter?

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school?



****


It was so dark this morning I thought the world was coming to an end.
It was as if the sun had gone on a holiday.

Not even the sun wants to spend Fall in Wisconsin this year.


Will it help when Standard Time returns?

But you should see the roads on the way to school.
Magnificent even in the dark.

The ground is covered with a layer of wet yellow leaves and it is spectacular.

I'll try to get a shot when I pick up Katie this afternoon and I will put a picture right here!


DSC_5414


DSC_5421
So do the Friday Five and come back to see the yellow.



Encourage one another
Donna


DSC_5432

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.