Friday, October 02, 2009

Sand notes, Friday fill-ins and Katie



e & jim2

Blog buddy, Beth, wrote to me on the 30th to ask if I would like my parent's names written in the sand...


esther and jim

Why sure, I said.

That is a darn sweet idea.



She sent the pictures to me in the email....

It is very cool to seem them together like this...their names, forever linked in our hearts.





This one was a lovely surprise ;o)


donna and patrick heart

We are sneaking up on year 29 in a month or so.


"My beloved is mine, and I am his"
Song of Solomon 2:16



*****

1. My car _____.

2. ___________ is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem ___________.

4. ___________ is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened ___________.

6. ___________ is not impossible!



*****

DSC_1743-2cr

Meet my lovely assistant.

She is very important. She is part of the scouting team.
I look for session locations and
she likes to run around.

Running, rolling and jumping off of logs and rocks.

DSC_1735

And picking up sticks and stones.

That's her pay.

DSC_1752-2

One day she is gonna wise up and ask for an ice cream cone....
But until then...I'm staying quiet.



I prefer a sunny day to shoot...but we don't always have those!
Shocking!


DSC_2391-2

The sunshine is just so much more fun to work with!


Don't forget the fill-ins!
See ya in the comments!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.