Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?


HT to fridayfeast.com


*************

Grey's Anatomy

'Everybody hurts....sometimes.....'

And on Grey's Anatomy...everybody hurts and is dark and twisty.

Share your thoughts in the comments.
I'd love to hear them!

And I just thought of this...
the only normal people ever on the show...
Denny
Mere's mother-in-law
George's father

All dead.

Are the writers trying to say something?

Remember thirtysomething?
Remember how folks got tired of all the thirtysomething whining and angst?

I'm having 80's TV flashbacks.

(It just so happens that 'Gary' from thirtysomething is a producer of Grey's.
I'm just saying)


*************

Fine Art Friday










Degas' Dancer
d'Orsay

Do you like the top/original photo?
Or do you like it cropped?

I like the uncropped photo for a few reasons.
The glare on her face is not as noticeable in the first photo.
Seeing her amid her surroundings only emphases her serenity.

And I can imagine her thinking,

"I still have my dignity, even in a glass box with small bronze creatures! Puf."

***********


Fun with photoshop/photofinale




I desaturated this picture, but not all the way.
Can you see the pink in Katie's lips.









Prom pictures tomorrow!!!
Come back and see all the glamour and fun :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

***Beware. The comments are behaving badly today.
Copy your comment before hitting 'publish'.
Just in case.
I have lost three posts myself.
So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.