Friday, June 12, 2009

DSC_0819


Friday Fill-ins



1. I grew up thinking _____.

2. _____ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you _____?

4. _____ helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the _____.

6. _____ very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



Thank you fridayfillins.blogspot.com

DSC_0827-2

DSC_0813-2


This week has been one of simple family activity and pictures.

We have times like this...

lawn mowing
bike riding
play dates

shopping

lots of grocery shopping

and cooking and dishes

and

chocolate shakes
fruit smoothies
spaghetti sauce
and
burgers.


Television
The game of Life

and

four square.

Daily pictures taken by me and daily chalk drawings drawn by Katie.
And a big thick book for Emma.

It's nice. I think I will bask in it a little while.


***

Yesterday morning I had a senior session with a wonderful girl.

Her mom is Nancy from the comments. Nancy and her hubby are doing something right.

This young lady is graceful, lovely and demur.

Her beauty runs deep.

DSC_1718-2 copy

DSC_1410-2

DSC_1439-2

DSC_1663-2hl
Melika. This is the one you are getting. Even if you don't order it ;o)


***

Today is Patrick's birthday. For his birthday, I will not blog about him or put a picture up of him.

That is my gift to him.

If you happen to stop by and read this.

I love you.

You're the best.



****


Now go and answer those Friday Fill-ins!

Thank you for stopping by and being part of my quiet life :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.