Monday, June 22, 2009

DSC_2406

Sesame Ellis Actions.

How I love these actions. The ones for photoshop and the ones for Lightroom.

Rachel Devine ( of Sesame Ellis) has a gentle touch and a lovely eye.

I use her Photoshop actions a lot! Her black and white is numero uno on my black and white list.

And because I was one of the first in line to buy her actions about a year ago...she has keep my name on a little list somewhere and when she creates a new set of actions, she sends me a set for free.

How great is that?

I feel greatly blessed by this.

So this weekend I received her new Lightroom presets called 'round two'.

And I am in love.

They are just perfect for the summery shots I am taking right now.

DSC_2405


Thank you, Rachel!

Sesame Ellis Actions



p.s. she did not ask for a link or a thank you....just sent me the presets.
But of course, that deserves a big thank you in my book.


***

I was looking thru an old journal and found a list that I have attributed to Elisabeth Elliot.

This journal is from the mid nineties, I think I was just meeting Elisabeth around this time.

Here is the list;

Elisabeth Elliot

1. Strive to see God in all things.
2. Do everything for God.
3. Do everything quietly.
4. Commend all to God.
5. Lie still.
6. Cling simply to God.
7. Maintain a holy simplicity of mind.
8. Do not smother yourself with a host of cares.


I find such peace and quiet in that list and think it is a great place to start the week.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.