Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Camera!  Woohoo.  Sweet WB!

Katie graduated to 4th grade. And I graduated to a full frame camera.

It was a very good day.

Except for the hunger and doldrums.

But those were greatly eclipsed by the kid and the camera ;o)

And the flowers I stopped to photograph along Gregory St. in Madison.
It's almost like the neighbors got together and decided to all plant iris'.

What a bountiful blessing of buds.

DSC_0065


DSC_0064

I do not know how to photograph white flowers very well. But I am determined to learn.
When I do, I will pass it on.

DSC_0074


And there is a house on the way to school.
Oh my! the flowers in their front garden are so vibrant and pretty.

Really. All gardens should be in the front of the house. It brings so much joy to us passerbys.

DSC_0060-2

DSC_0057-2

DSC_0054-2

DSC_0058

This shot is kind of an overexposed mess, but I like the house in the background.

DSC_0090-2

I will keep this camera. I know right away that it is a keeper.
All of the pictures in today's post were taken within an hour of taking it out of the box.
Except the last one. That was taken about three hours after I took the camera out of the box.



And for those of you who asked.





It's just a little bit bigger and a little bit heavier than my other camera.

The big difference is inside.

:o)

I am very grateful and relieved and happy.


And one last thing...

I wanted to share a little tidbit Stephanie sent to me yesterday.

losing weight is hard.
being overweight is hard.

pick your hard.


And on that note, I say, have a nice day ;o)


Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.