Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Part of the Fat Flush regime is drinking something called the Long Life Cocktail twice a day.
This consists of 8 oz. cranwater and some psyllium powder.

I say 'some' because for over a week I have been adding 1 rounded Tablespoon of psyllium to my cranwater.
This is awful and terrible and I drink it with my nose plugged.

Just last night, I read the side of the package. It said to consume two teaspoons a day.
I dashed to the family room to look up in the book what dosage I was to be taking with my Long life Cocktail.

teaspoons

I was suppose to be using teaspoons.

Goodness gracious.

Let me just say.

No wonder.



Nuff' said.


***

DSC_1135-2

Score!

Hands.

DSC_1160-2

I said, 'hold your feet'.

I meant ankles....or shins....

DSC_1194-2

Sometimes on a cloudy day, looking up is the best place to find the light.


DSC_1200

"SQUIRREL"

She cracks herself UP.

She cracks herself UP.



Hope you have a few giggles today!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.