Monday, June 01, 2009

Spring being a tough act to follow,
God created June.
- Al Bernstein



DSC_2187


June. The month of gardens and weddings and summer vacations.


DSC_2338-2bw

This is Emma's best friend, Candace.

So beautiful!

She is getting married in August.

DSC_2334-2

We had a really fun engagement session on Saturday!

DSC_2366-2bw

My heart is ever at your service.
William Shakespeare



*****



Dear Black and White Film,

I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
Donna



My new camera should arrive today.
I feel very fortunate to be getting a new camera.

I am getting butterflies about it....


Or is that the water and lemon I drank this morning?
Or the long-life cocktail?


Why am I drinking these concoctions?

Yes. I have decided to do the Fat Flush again. I am having way too many aches and pains and I think they are due to being over weight. So here we go...again.....
again....
again....


I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet. ~Erma Bombeck




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.