Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Alphabet Meme about Me, me, me.

A is for Age - 47
B is for Booze - No, thank you.
C is for Career - helpmeet and mother
D is for Dad’s name - Jim
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Diet Dr. Pepper so I have something to drink.
F is for Favorite song at the moment - Cowboy Take Me Away
H is for Hometown - Wheaton, Illinois
I is for Instrument you play - nada...cowbell, perhaps.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry
K is for Kids - Four blessings :o)
L is for Living arrangement - two story, three bedroom, 1 1/2 baths
M is for Mom’s name - Esther
N is for Names of best friends - I can't put names here for fear I would leave someone off and hurt someone's feelings.
O is for overnight hospital stays - four births, ruptured appendix 1989, bowel obstruction 1990, our two little girls with jaundice, Patrick Jr burned himself at 17 mo. and I stayed with him.
P is for Phobias - hurting someone's feelings
Q is for Quote you like - The Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self=control. Gal. 22
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Other than siblings, I have been friends with Cathy Ripkey since I was four. I have been married for 25 years.
S is for Siblings - five sisters and one brother
U is for Unique trait - I can think of something to talk about with anyone I meet.
V if for Vegetable you love - I love tomatoes!!!
W is for Worst trait - not the best housekeeper
X - is for XRays you’ve had - teeth and tummy
Y is for Yummy food you make - salads
Z is for Zodiac sign - I'm a Libra but I don't put any stock in such things.


***Please feel free to take this meme to your site and answer the whole tamale.
Or answer as many of them as you like in the comments box.

I would especially like to know your unique traits and all about the yummy food you make.

________________


Do any of you shop on Ebay?
If so, what are your main searches?

I look for books, Florence Eiseman clothing for Katie (but I have never bought one outfit) and vintage, cotton pillowcases.

Emma is always searching for an inexpensive Lacoste polo.
They are popular again :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

Wish Julie D. a Happy Birthday!
I would love to see her comments reach her age...which is 48!
We are the kind of gals who think our birthday's are National Holidays :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.