Saturday, May 07, 2005

.jpg
You are Jane Bennett. You are beautiful, good,
kind, and loving. You take care of everything,
love everything, and everybody loves you. You
think the best of everyone until it is too late
and then still believe that they have redeaming
qualities. On the one hand, you are wonderful.
On the other hand, get your head out of the
clouds, woman!!


Which Pride and Prejudice Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Why of course I will share this quiz....
I got a good result :o)

You can be sure I would not have shared the quiz if I had been Mr. Collins....like my friend, the Happy Catholic. (She is not a bit like him!)


Just after Jane and Mr. Bingley announce their engagement, her father, Mr. Bennet proposes a sort of toast to Jane.

"You are a good girl," he replied, "and I have great pleasure in thinking you will be so happily settled. I have not a doubt of your doing very well together. Your tempers are by no means unlike. You are each of you so complying, that nothing will ever be resolved on; so easy, that every servant will cheat you; and so generous, that you will always exceed your income."


Mr. Bennet is really rather funny.

I tell Emma that I hope she marries someone as sweet as Mr. Bingley and then we can say this at her wedding :o)

I can't wait to see if we have any Lydias in the group....
I highly doubt it!
Any Mrs. Bennets? Marys?

Oh... the joy of Pride and Prejudice...
We could talk for days on this topic couldn't we :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. The quiz has the spelling wrong, according to the on line-book, Bennet has only one 't'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.