Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tennis Anyone?

Emma and I went to the park last night and played our first game of tennis....ever.

We had such a great time and got in an hour of exercise! But playing tennis is no way as boring as exercise. It is a fun game!

I have played quite a bit of tennis in the past.
Emma has never played at all.

And since I'm rusty and she is young and fit we were a perfect match :o)

When was the last time you played tennis?

Try it, you'll like it :o)
____________________

Introducing the Comrade Grinch Buttonhole bag!




I love the shape...the size...and the feel of this bag.
The grayish-greenish (Lamb's Pride calls it Khaki) yarn felted up really fuzzy.

That's the fun thing about felting. You really don't know what is going to happen.
The Grinch felted very tightly and quickly.
The colors remind me of a Russian uniform hence the Comrade...
I thought it was going to be a Cheery Cherry Tree button hole bag...
but the felting produced Grinch hair instead :o)

Look! It's getting taller, Crissy!
(Crissy would like a buttonhole bag that is roughly 12 by 13 so I am experimenting with the pattern.)
__________________

Did I ever tell you what a fan I am of 'life-time' sports?
Well I am. I love a sport you can participate in for your whole life.
Golf, tennis, swimming, softball are great choices.
Not too many football games or gymnastic meets from 40 year olds :o)

I like a sport the kids can learn now...and play til they're 80.

Tennis anyone?

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.