Sunday, May 01, 2005




Crissy is asking, "Show us your bag" this weekend.
Welcome back to blogging Crissy. I missed you!

This is a real live picture of my purse and it's contents.

I am not usually a minimalist...but this cute little 'bag' is not very practical...very cute tho :o)

This was my anniversary gift this year :o) Notice the initials. They're mine!

This bag is the perfect example of 'you will fill the space you have'.
I usually have much more in my purse...much more junk.

I knit a brown and pink buttonhole bag and am in the process of knitting a blue and brown one...I may be switching over to one of those very soon.

*************

What are the 7 Natural Laws of Health?

Nutrition
Exercise
Water
Sunshine
Fresh Air
Rest
Emotions

The woman who gave the workshop, Tess Fries, is a Master Herbalist and Certified Nutrition Herboligist.

I would say the workshop was intermediate level information and geered for people who are ready to be Vegans.
I was more interested in Introductory information to be honest.
She was very pleasant and informative. But we are not really interested in going Raw only....and she spent a lot of time on that.

She did serve us smoothies, breakfast bars, pasta salad, bean chili and potato stew.
All were excellent and I would make all five of her recipes.
So that was a big hit!

I am ready for some first steps.

I am on the healthy range for emotions/spirit and rest! Is that funny? sad? Well...it's a start :o)

Our folder came with seventy-five recipes.
I look forward to trying those. The exercise, fresh air and sunshine will be much easier to get now that we are staying above 45 degrees.


The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.
~Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990


Joy and Temperance and Repose
Slam the door on the doctor's nose.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb



Happy May Day!!!

Tra-la,

Donna

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    I don't even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this post was great. I do not know who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    My weblog - nummerupplysningen.se

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.