Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20080827_7149sea

"I made six friends!" she said with glee as she met me outside the school building.

"Did you miss me?" she asked.

"Not really", I said," we were together at Mass until 9:30 and then I was busy running errands and going to the coffee shop with other moms...so I didn't have time to miss you."

"I didn't miss you either." She said.

"I am sure I will miss you when you are gone for a whole day, tho." I said.
"How can I be unhappy, when you are so happy."

"We forgot a smock." Katie reported.

"Oops!" Said I.

"We have a girl from London in our class."

"Oh! How cool! Does she talk different?"

"Yes! She does."

"What's her name?"

"I can't remember."

"Well, you can be friends with her just like your American Girl doll, Emily."


"You don't have school tomorrow. Just the first graders go."

"Oh! Why?"

"They need the time to adjust without the big kids there."

"Boo"

"You will go on Friday for half a day and then Tuesday. All day!"

"Yay!"




And so it goes.

Thank you all for the most wonderful and sweet well wishes!

We are doing great!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.